Tyrean offers technical expert and expert witness services with regards to intellectual property litigation cases in electrical engineering matters. Tyrean has provided technical expert and expert witness service in several litigation cases where some of the clients grossed $1B+ annually.
Tyrean Offers Support in Litigation Matters
- Tyrean is available to support your needs for a testifying witness, expert witness or technical expert.
- We have provided depositions for a Markman hearing.
- Tyrean has supported the litigation activities of several law firms.
- We search the prior art space to identify pertinent patents or literature.
- We find weaknesses in existing patents, analyze file wrappers, search prior art and reverse engineer circuit layout.
- Tyrean provides a skilled in the art analysis of the targeted claim, generates claim charts and presents results of technical analysis at your location.
- We can interact with you over the phone or on-site to present the analysis of the studies as requested.
Support Services in Infringement and Freedom to Operate Opinions
- Tyrean understands and provides search support services for prior art related to the infringement and freedom to operate opinions.
- The claim language of various prior art patents are evaluated to determine if the patent anticipate the proposed product.
- We provide a brief analysis of the offending prior art.
- Our staff have identified prior art and generated claim charts to help invalidate several patents in a several different litigation cases.
- In addition, Tyrean provides technical briefings and presentations for several topics in electrical engineering that the client may want to strengthen.
Our Particular Areas of Specialty
|Mixed Signal Systems
||CMOS High Speed Circuits
|Self-Compensating I/O Buffers
||VLSI Clocking Networks
|Low Power CMOS Circuits
|Multi chip Modules
||Full Custom Layout
||LC Tank Circuits
- Over Two Decades in Bell Labs
Thad has a Bell Labs background in electrical engineering that started in development of VLSI integrated circuits and ended in research developing wireless systems. He was part of a Bell Labs team to develop the world's first 32 bit CMOS processors back in 1979-80, and then designed several communication chips during the 80's. In 1991, he transferred to Research in Murray Hill, NJ. In research his efforts primarily dealt with full custom mixed signal design, adiabatic computing, oscillators, SERDES, error correction and wireless interfaces.
- Patent Agent
Our staff have identified prior art and generated claim charts to help invalidate several patents in a several different litigation cases.
Thad has been issued over 70 patents while an employee of Bell Labs.
He has over 40 publications in electrical engineering publications and conferences. In addition, he has presented intellectual property patent issues at EE conferences.
Tyrean will be delivering a Educational Session at the CICC (custom Integrated Circuit Conference) in September 2009 in Santa Clara, CA.
- Call Tyrean (ask for Thad) at 908-821-6590 and we will be happy to discuss any issue with you.