Cost of Patent Services
The cost is composed of a service charge and the USPTO submission fees. The final sevice cost depends on the idea's or invention's complexity. All applications include up to:
1) 14-16 pages of double-spaced text;
2) up to 14 individual figures;
3) twenty claims where three are independent; and
4) assuming a prior art serach has not been performed.
|Flat Rate Service Charge|| $7,000
|USPTO Fees|| $730
|Total Charges|| $7,730
|Type of Patent||Specifing an Apparatus or Machine
Specifing a Process or Method
Specifing a Manufacture
|Examples:||Circuits, Architectures, VLSI Devices,
or a Composition of Matter, steps to carry out an Application (APP),
Steps to perform an Algorithm, or Acts describing a way of doing something, Business methods,an Article produced from Raw or Prepared Materials to give new forms, qualities, or properties
- The service charge consists of interfacing with inventor, preparing application, preparing drawings, the drafting of claims and finilizing the application for submission to the USPTO.
- If the inventor desires a prior art search, the cost increases an additional fee of $1,000 per submission.
Click to see our engagement letter (or Contract). We offer personal service to our clients by
- interacting closely with the inventors to get to the essence of their inventions or ideas
- providing our services with over two decades of experience of inventing in Bell Labs
- available at most hours allowing us to adjust our time schedule to yours
- providing quick turn around time to submission your ideas or inventions to the United States Patent and Trademark office (USPTO)
Give Tyrean LLC a call at 908-821-6590.